NOTICE OF 2015 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
I have pleasure in inviting you to attend the 2015 Annual General Meeting on Monday July 20th. Our venue will be The Kings Head. Please arrive at 7.00pm for a glass of wine or soft drink. The meeting will start at 7.30pm sharp, and light refreshments will be served around 8.00pm.
ALL MEMBERS AND GUESTS ARE WELCOME.
1. Welcome and apologies for absence
2. Annual Report by the chairman
3. Treasurer's Statement of Account (also on KCG website).
4. Election of committee for 2015/16
6. Members' questions and suggestions
Members are invited to nominate a candidate to fill an important vacancy on the committee for a Treasurer
Nominations must be lodged by July 13th latest and posted in the KCG box in Kingsdown Post Office.
Committee members willing to stand for re-election are:
|Philip Evemy (chairman)
Barbara Hansom (secretary)
Peter Cross (membership)
|Jim Clugsden (research and IT)
Joe Wall (website)
Helen Evemy (planning)
With best wishes